Cosmetic BondingTeeth Bonding Kent
Cosmetic bonding starts from £150 per tooth
Cosmetic bonding is a non-invasive, painless way to restore and enhance the shape and overall appearance of a tooth or teeth using a colour matched composite resin. Even small to medium sized gaps between teeth can be closed to create a natural looking smile in just one visit.
At Parrock Dental in Gravesend we have had much success in using cosmetic bonding to offer our patients a perfect smile and a boost in their confidence.
There are many benefits to opting for cosmetic bonding and we are excited to be able to offer this service to you. Please give the surgery a call today to find out more and arrange a free consultation with our skilled, experienced dental team.
Benefits to opting for cosmetic bonding
- The procedure is non-invasive and does not require anaesthesia or preparation of the teeth prior to treatment
- The composite resin can be applied to a single tooth or a number of teeth
- Cosmetic bonding is extremely cost effective and quick to achieve positive results
- Repairs to a tooth should a chip or break occur are easily repaired and restored.
- Patients can eat most foods normally
- Does not weaken the teeth
- Enhances smile and builds confidence
- Long lasting despite not being a permanent treatmen
Book your cosmetic bonding appointment today.
How it works
The beauty of using a composite resin is that it can be moulded and polished to fit with the surrounding teeth. The resin is matched to the existing colour of your teeth giving a seamless appearance and once shaped and trimmed perfectly, will be hardened and secured in place using a UV light or laser.
Only the outer layer of enamel is ever worked on, so the procedure is painless. A scan of the teeth may be required prior to undergoing the work to establish the best way to apply the resin to ensure its longevity.
For those with small to medium gaps between teeth, these are easily filled using the resin which is then shaped, lengthened and polished by our expert dental practitioners.
Cosmetic bonding is a cost-effective alternative to more permanent solutions such as veneers and has the added advantage of achieving instant results.