Patient Finance Options
How our finance options can help you
- Makes treatment instantly affordable – by spreading the cost, patients can have the treatment they want, when they want it, on a repayment plan to suit them.
- Greater choice of treatments – treatments are made more affordable so the patient can access a wider range of options, choosing the one perfect for them.
- Payment terms to suit them – with a range of credit and payment options available, your patient can choose the one best suited to their circumstances.
- No up-front deposit option – with this option, patients can avoid dipping into their savings or having to find a lump sum to start their treatment.
For finance above £1,000 the following longer terms options are available
|Months||APR Representative||Monthly Repayment £||Interest
|Total Repayable £|
|12||0% APR representative||£83.33||£0||£1000|
|24||9.9% APR representative||£45.54||£92.97||£1,092.73|
|36||9.9% APR representative||£31.77||£143.73||£1,143.73|
|48||9.9% APR representative||£24.91||£195.69||£1,195.69|
|60||9.9% APR representative||£20.82||£249.29||£1,249.29|
If You Do Not Have The Money To Pay For All Of Your Treatment Upfront Why Not Spread The Cost?
Flexible Payment Options To Suit Your Needs. This Is A Fixed Term Percentage With No Rises, You Can Over Pay And Settle The Balance At Anytime.
The Quote Is Based On A Value Of £1000
(Subject To Credit Checks And Affordabilty)
Rikhil Trivedi trading as Parrock Dental and Implant Centre is a credit broker, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Medenta Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No: 715523. Registered in Scotland, No: SC276679. Registered address: 50 Lothian Road, Festival Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9WJ. Tel: 01691 684175. Medenta act as a credit broker, not the lender and will introduce to V12 Retail Finance Limited for which they will receive a commission. The amount of commission will vary depending on the product chosen and amount borrowed.
V12 Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 679653. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Correspondence address: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff CF24 5PJ. V12 Retail Finance Limited act as a credit broker, not a lender, and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC for which they will receive a commission, the amount will vary depending on the amount of credit taken out but will not vary depending on the product chosen.
Not all products provided by V12 Retail Finance are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH.
Terms and conditions apply. Written quotations are available on request from Secure Trust Bank PLC. Credit facilities are subject to status and affordability checks and only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Secure Trust Bank PLC reserves the right to decline any application. APR Representative and repayment details are correct at time of publish.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Makes treatment instantly affordable
By spreading the cost, patients can have the treatment they want, when they want it, on a repayment plan to suit them.
Interest free and low cost finance options are available to patients to make all treatments affordable. This means patients’ can get the beautiful, healthy strong teeth they want now, and pay later, over a suitable period of time.
- All fees are calculated after assessing individual needs and clinical time required.
- A ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ is usually provided at an examination or consultation. The ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ may need to change during a course of treatment due to clinical or radiographic findings. In such circumstances, you will be informed prior to treatment.
- Patients are required to pay a deposit for treatment as described in the ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ prior to the commencement of treatment and the balance when arriving at the practice prior to completion.
- Fees relating to laboratory work require a full balance, to be paid at the appointment when the impressions are taken.
- Implant fees are charged in stages.
- We accept all major credit cards (except American Express), debit cards or bankers drafts. We do not accept cheques.
- A low-cost credit facility is available for treatments over £2,500.00.
Rikhil Ajaykumar Trivedi. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a broker (not a lender). Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Registration number 710115