Patient Finance Options
How our finance options can help you
- Makes treatment instantly affordable – by spreading the cost, patients can have the treatment they want, when they want it, on a repayment plan to suit them.
- Greater choice of treatments – treatments are made more affordable so the patient can access a wider range of options, choosing the one perfect for them.
- Payment terms to suit them – with a range of credit and payment options available, your patient can choose the one best suited to their circumstances.
- No up-front deposit option – with this option, patients can avoid dipping into their savings or having to find a lump sum to start their treatment.
Interest free finance options
Interest Free 0% APR (minimum finance £500):
|Months||Monthly Repayment £||Total Repayable £|
For finance above £1,000 the following longer terms options are available
|Months||ARP||Monthly Repayment £||Total Repayable £|
Makes treatment instantly affordable
By spreading the cost, patients can have the treatment they want, when they want it, on a repayment plan to suit them.
Interest free and low cost finance options are available to patients to make all treatments affordable. This means patients’ can get the beautiful, healthy strong teeth they want now, and pay later, over a suitable period of time.
- All fees are calculated after assessing individual needs and clinical time required.
- A ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ is usually provided at an examination or consultation. The ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ may need to change during a course of treatment due to clinical or radiographic findings. In such circumstances, you will be informed prior to treatment.
- Patients are required to pay a deposit for treatment as described in the ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ prior to the commencement of treatment and the balance when arriving at the practice prior to completion.
- Fees relating to laboratory work require a full balance, to be paid at the appointment when the impressions are taken.
- Implant fees are charged in stages.
- We accept all major credit cards (except American Express), debit cards or bankers drafts. We do not accept cheques.
- A low-cost credit facility is available for treatments over £2,500.00.
Rikhil Ajaykumar Trivedi. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a broker (not a lender). Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Registration number 710115
Read The Reviews
EXCELLENT 4.9 Average 350 Reviews
“An extremely professional service! All old teeth are gone and replaced by a full set of implants. My friends tell me not to smile, it’s too dazzling!”
“I came to see Rik as I was really unhappy with my smile, I was missing teeth and also had broken teeth which was really affecting my chewing and confidence. I had dental implant treatment and would really recommend
“ The work I’ve had done has literally changed my life. I used to be very nervous but I love coming here. It was very comfortable and easy treatment coming from someone like me who was a phobic. Thank- you Rik and the team at Parrock Dental ”
I came to see Rik to have dental implants, I also needed a bone graft procedure all of which I was very nervous about. Rik was very sincere. I had a bone graft, dental implants and veneers. I am 100% happy with the result and would sincerely recommend Rik to everyone!
“I had implants and it’s brilliant. It’s given me more confidence and I had no pain or discomfort with the treatment. If you need this treatment just have it done!”
“I came here as my son recommended Parrock Dental, and my teeth were badly worn at the front and I needed dental implants at the rear to replace missing teeth. Overall I’ve been very please, it’s given me a lot more confidence with my smile, and chewing is now really good.”