Patient Finance Options
How our finance options can help you
- Makes treatment instantly affordable – by spreading the cost, patients can have the treatment they want, when they want it, on a repayment plan to suit them.
- Greater choice of treatments – treatments are made more affordable so the patient can access a wider range of options, choosing the one perfect for them.
- Payment terms to suit them – with a range of credit and payment options available, your patient can choose the one best suited to their circumstances.
- No up-front deposit option – with this option, patients can avoid dipping into their savings or having to find a lump sum to start their treatment.
Interest free finance options
Interest Free 0% APR (minimum finance £1,500):
|Months||Monthly Repayment £||Total Repayable £|
For finance above £1,500 the following longer terms options are available at an APR of 9.9%
|Months||Monthly Repayment £||Total Repayable £|
Makes treatment instantly affordable
By spreading the cost, patients can have the treatment they want, when they want it, on a repayment plan to suit them.
Interest free and low cost finance options are available to patients to make all treatments affordable. This means patients’ can get the beautiful, healthy strong teeth they want now, and pay later, over a suitable period of time.
- All fees are calculated after assessing individual needs and clinical time required.
- A ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ is usually provided at an examination or consultation. The ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ may need to change during a course of treatment due to clinical or radiographic findings. In such circumstances, you will be informed prior to treatment.
- Patients are required to pay a deposit for treatment as described in the ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ prior to the commencement of treatment and the balance when arriving at the practice prior to completion.
- Fees relating to laboratory work require a full balance, to be paid at the appointment when the impressions are taken.
- Implant fees are charged in stages.
- We accept all major credit cards (except American Express), debit cards or bankers drafts. We do not accept cheques.
- A low-cost credit facility is available for treatments over £2,500.00.
Parrock Dental & Implant Centres will guarantee all ‘FINEST’ private inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, implant restorations and veneers for a 5 year period and all ‘STANDARD’ private inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, implant restorations and implant restorations for a 3 year period from the date the work was fitted. The exception is all-ceramic crowns and bridges which we will guarantee for a 3 year period from the date fitted.
All ‘FINEST’ implants (titanium posts) placed by Dr Rik Trivedi have been chosen for their usual high survival rate in studies on average of 99.6% over 10 years. All finest implants have 10 years limited guarantee after placement. All value systems have not been studied as thoroughly and so their survival rate is variable and only a limited three year guarantee is given.
This is providing the following terms are strictly met:
Patients attends the clinic where the work was fitted and join our platinum membership scheme which covers the cost of attending the practice every 6 months for examinations with one of the dentists and every 3 months for hygiene care to maintain the health, function and appearance of your dental treatment and whole mouth. With our platinum membership scheme worldwide accident and emergency cover as well as routine X-rays are included. As a further bonus members receive a 5% discount towards further dental treatments. Terms and conditions apply. Please speak to a member of our reception team for further information and registration. Membership each month is limited and we recommend registering early.
The patient remains medically healthy especially relating to conditions affecting the bone.
- No damage has occurred as a consequence of further dental treatment, undue care or trauma.
- Our guarantee does not cover infections, breakages and any other issues with the underlying teeth that the work is fitted on.
- Normal wear and tear damage and the damage from grinding teeth and other para functional habits are specifically excluded from any guarantee. This also includes not wearing a night guard when advised to wear one by your dentist every night to protect the restorations.
- No balance remains outstanding on the patients account.
- Failure is not the result of tooth decay or gum issues.
- There has not been any breakdown in the professional relationship or communication between the practice team and the patient such as, but not limited to, threatening behaviour, physical or verbal abuse and vandalism.
Rikhil Ajaykumar Trivedi. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a broker (not a lender). Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Registration number 710115
Call today 01474 537191
Read The Reviews
EXCELLENT 4.9 Average 162 Reviews
“I came to see Rik as I was really unhappy with my smile, I was missing teeth and also had broken teeth which was really affecting my chewing and confidence. I had dental implant treatment and would really recommend
“ The work I’ve had done has literally changed my life. I used to be very nervous but I love coming here. It was very comfortable and easy treatment coming from someone like me who was a phobic. Thank- you Rik and the team at Parrock Dental ”
I came to see Rik to have dental implants, I also needed a bone graft procedure all of which I was very nervous about. Rik was very sincere. I had a bone graft, dental implants and veneers. I am 100% happy with the result and would sincerely recommend Rik to everyone!
“I came here as my son recommended Parrock Dental, and my teeth were badly worn at the front and I needed dental implants at the rear to replace missing teeth. Overall I’ve been very please, it’s given me a lot more confidence with my smile, and chewing is now really good.”