Patient Finance Options
How our finance options can help you
- Makes treatment instantly affordable – by spreading the cost, patients can have the treatment they want, when they want it, on a repayment plan to suit them.
- Greater choice of treatments – treatments are made more affordable so the patient can access a wider range of options, choosing the one perfect for them.
- Payment terms to suit them – with a range of credit and payment options available, your patient can choose the one best suited to their circumstances.
- No up-front deposit option – with this option, patients can avoid dipping into their savings or having to find a lump sum to start their treatment.
Interest free finance options
Interest Free 0% APR (minimum finance £1000):
|Months||Monthly Repayment £||Total Repayable £|
For finance above £1,000 the following longer terms options are available
|Months||ARP||Monthly Repayment £||Total Repayable £|
Makes treatment instantly affordable
By spreading the cost, patients can have the treatment they want, when they want it, on a repayment plan to suit them.
- All fees are calculated after assessing individual needs and clinical time required.
- A ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ is usually provided at an examination or consultation. The ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ may need to change during a course of treatment due to clinical or radiographic findings. In such circumstances, you will be informed prior to treatment.
- Patients are required to pay a deposit for treatment as described in the ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ prior to the commencement of treatment and the balance when arriving at the practice prior to completion.
- Fees relating to laboratory work require a full balance, to be paid at the appointment when the impressions are taken.
- Implant fees are charged in stages.
- We accept all major credit cards (except American Express), debit cards or bankers drafts. We do not accept cheques.
- A low-cost credit facility is available for treatments over £2,500.00.
Rikhil Ajaykumar Trivedi. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a broker (not a lender). Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Registration number 710115