Refresh and revive for a healthy smile
We believe that the foundation of an attractive, healthy smile is built on a preventative and holistic approach to long lasting oral health.
Our findings have shown that patients who see the dentist for examinations every 6 months and the hygienist every three months have the healthiest gums and teeth and require the least dental treatment over the years due to decay, gum issues and broken teeth.
Whether you are seeking dental implants, orthodontics, or cosmetic dentistry, it is very likely that your treatment programme will integrate closely with an assessment of your oral health.
Our highly skilled hygienists will work with you to;
- Design an individual hygiene treatment plan to make sure you can enjoy optimum oral health.
- Provide treatments customised to meet the differing requirements of children, teenagers, adults, the elderly and those with medical conditions.
- Perform professional cleanings, removing plaque and tartar, even below the gum line. This is crucial for the prevention or treatment of gum disease.
- Preventive care experts providing education and advice on the methods and benefits of excellent dental care.
- Application of fluorides and sealants to help prevent caries (decay).
Book your hygienists appointment today.
Call now to book
01474 537 191
Studies have found that evidence of some systemic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and many other major concerns may appear in the mouth first. Therefore, hygienists and therapists monitor any changes in your oral health between visits. If they see anything suspicious, they inform you and recommend a visit to your GP.
Our hygiene and therapy team are a great source of information. They can provide training on the correct way to brush your teeth, how to floss effectively, how to use interdental cleaners, toothbrush care, hygiene aids that may be helpful, how much and what type of toothpaste to use, and much more!
Our new platinum membership plan now covers all this care for one easy monthly fee of £27/month and also includes worldwide accident and emergency cover along with a 5% reduction towards dental treatments. Learn more
Private hygiene appointment – What the hygienist will do:
- Demonstrate the most effective tooth brushing techniques to help with plaque control.
- Demonstrate how to clean in between the teeth (using different products) to help reduce the chance of gum disease and tooth decay.
- Remove tartar (hard deposits built up) from below the gum line to reduce the chance of gum disease.
- Gives advice (using the right mouthwash and toothpaste) to help reduce the chance of tooth decay, gum inflammation and dental sensitivity.
- Measure and record gum reading/ health to maintain better oral health.
- Removed mild dental staining.
- Carry out full mouth stain removal with air polisher (at additional cost).
- Advise on how to reduce bad breath (halitosis).
- Diet advice.
- Oral cancer screening.
- Advice on teeth whitening products.
- Fissure sealant, if needed (a layer of a fine fluoride based coating to cover occlusal surface of teeth to stop or reduce the chance of tooth decay) at additional cost.
Dental hygienist reviews
“I would highly recommend all patients to see the hygienist. It is on another level compared with seeing the dentist for cleaning which i used to do many years ago on the NHS. Try it, you will never look back”
Mrs. S Graham
“My teeth and gums feel so much better every time i see the hygienist. They are so gentle, I love it!”
Mrs G Smith
“I love seeing the hygienist at Parrock Dental. She is so gentle and very thorough unlike my experience at another practice. I also like our regular chats. They really care at this practice. Highly recommend”
Mr R Butcher
Call today 01474 537191
Read The Reviews
EXCELLENT 4.9 Average 162 Reviews
“I came to see Rik as I was really unhappy with my smile, I was missing teeth and also had broken teeth which was really affecting my chewing and confidence. I had dental implant treatment and would really recommend
“ The work I’ve had done has literally changed my life. I used to be very nervous but I love coming here. It was very comfortable and easy treatment coming from someone like me who was a phobic. Thank- you Rik and the team at Parrock Dental ”
I came to see Rik to have dental implants, I also needed a bone graft procedure all of which I was very nervous about. Rik was very sincere. I had a bone graft, dental implants and veneers. I am 100% happy with the result and would sincerely recommend Rik to everyone!
“I came here as my son recommended Parrock Dental, and my teeth were badly worn at the front and I needed dental implants at the rear to replace missing teeth. Overall I’ve been very please, it’s given me a lot more confidence with my smile, and chewing is now really good.”