All on 4 Dental Implants Kent
Replace missing teeth with same day smile
treatment for patients in Kent
All on 4 Dental Implants
The All-On-4 treatment is used when the patient has very few or no teeth at all. The name describes how 4 implants are inserted into the bone to support a full set of permanent, natural looking teeth.
Benefits of All-On-4 Treatment:
- Free initial consultation to talk through all your options and finance plan
- Free CT Scans worth £400*
- Parrock Dental uses the highest standards so implants last more than 10 years
- Friendly, caring staff who will put you at ease in comfortable surroundings
- 0% APR for 12 month finance plan
- Qualified, specialised dentists trained to deal with anxieties and dental phobias.
- We’ve completed more than 7,000 implants
- Treatments can be done under sedation
- Same day implants available
*Free CT scans if treatment booked during your initial consultation & interest option available subject to status
We know that every patient is unique so please call us today on 01474 537 191 to find out more or book a free consultation.
Christine’s full mouth All on 4 dental implant review
Book a Consultation Today for All-On-4
Call now 01474 552 575
Why choose Parrock Dental for your dental implant treatment?
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
DENTAL IMPLANTS PLACED
- Interest free finance available subject to status
- Free initial consultation
- Free CT Scans worth £400 if treatment booked during your initial consultation
- PSD IMPLANT has over 10 years survival rate and highest standards
- Experienced Royal College of Surgeons trained and qualified implant surgeon
- Excellent service, comfortable and state of the art environment and friendly caring team
Missing and broken teeth,over 20 years as a dental phobic – Liam
Problem: Missing and broken teeth,over 20 years as a dental phobic, with pain, no confidence and unable to chew
Treatment: Same day Dental Implant Fixed teeth for instant pain free smile, chewing and confidence
Treatment period: 4 months
Your Guide to All-On-4 Dental Implants
Stability even in minimum bone volume
By tilting the two posterior implants, longer implants can be used in minimum bone volume, increasing bone-to-implant contact and reducing the need for vertical bone augmentation. The tilted posterior implants can be anchored in better quality anterior bone, reducing cantilevers and thus improving support of the prosthesis.
Good clinical results
Biomechanical measurements show that tilted implants, when part of prosthetic support, do not have a negative effect on the load distribution. The tilting of implants has been used in clinical practice for over a decade and has shown good results.
Planning with NobelGuide treatment concept
All-on-4 treatments can be planned and performed using the NobelGuide treatment concept, ensuring accurate diagnostics, planning and implant placement. The NobelGuide Software allows for detailed diagnostics such as identification of available bone, virtual implant placement according to the anatomical situation and prosthetic needs, and ordering of an individualized surgical template. NobelGuide supports minimally invasive flapless techniques as well as surgical access through mini-flaps and full flaps, while the surgical template ensures guided and therefore exact implant placement.
With an All-on-4 treatment, patients benefit from an immediate implant-supported restoration, as a provisional prosthesis is screwed onto the implants right after surgery. Final solutions for All-on-4 treatments include both fixed prostheses, such as NobelProcera Implant Bridge Titanium with acrylic veneering, or individual NobelProcera crowns cemented to the bridge framework, and removable solutions, such as acrylic overdentures on a NobelProcera Implant Bar Overdenture.
Efficient treatment flow results in shorter treatment times and improved patient satisfaction.
Before and after dental implants Kent smile gallery