Same Day Teeth in Kent
The technique allows for the careful removal of the failing tooth, placement of a dental implant and provision of a replacement crown all in one visit usually lasting one hour or less.
A permanent laboratory-made crown is fitted three months later.
The Same Day Teeth technique at Parrock Dental in Kent is a simple, minimally invasive procedure that removes the need to wear a denture or suffer a gap. It can be used whether a tooth is about to be lost or has been lost for some time.
Book A Free Consultation Today
Call now to book
01474 537 191
Same Day Tooth/ Teeth Concept can benefit patients who:
- Wear a single-tooth denture or with a few teeth
- Have a failing crown or bridge.
- Have a single or multiple tooth fracture.
- Have recurrent infections around a tooth/ teeth.
- Need a solution when the only other options are to wear a denture or have a gap.
This concept can also be extended if several teeth are missing to give patients Same day teeth in one visit for example where a thee or four unit bridge has failed.
We charge a fully inclusive fee for “Tooth Now”
- Three dimensional imaging (CT scan) of treatment area
- Tooth extraction.
- Implant placement including facilities, surgeon’s fees and implant costs.
- Provisional crown restoration inclusive of implant components.
- Aftercare during healing period.
- Clinical and laboratory work associated with provision of definitive long-term ceramic crown restoration (for this fixed price please quote web offers at the time of booking the first appointment)
Why choose Parrock Dental for your dental implant treatment?
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
DENTAL IMPLANTS PLACED
How much does dental implant treatment cost
We know that some people think implant treatment is expensive and search the internet for the cheapest option, but when you consider how implant surgery can change your life, would you really want it done by the cheapest bidder?
A common statement about Dental Implants is “They are quite expensive”. A implant can cost you as little as just £1.67 a day, which is cheaper than a cup of coffee!!
Full cost is based on how many you need and your own circumstances. You can receive a detailed, individual and fully-costed treatment plan by calling us on 01474 537191 or book a callback online now.
- Free CT Scans (worth £400)**
*Free consultation with our treatment co-ordinator.
*Free CT scan only if you proceed with treatment at first appointment
Affordable Dental Implant treatment
Many people worry about the cost of implants, and so we have devised a number of payment plans to help you afford the right treatment. Teeth Implants cost £1.67 per day with our finance options.
Failed front teeth – Same day tooth Tom
Occupation: Quantity Surveyor
Problem: Failed front teeth requiring removal
Treatment: Same day tooth
Treatment period: 4 months