Same day toothComplete your smile with state of the art implants
Same Day Tooth with Dental Implants
The “Same Day Tooth” concept is the answer to many patients’ problems when faced with a failing front tooth.
The technique allows for the careful removal of the failing tooth, placement of a dental implant and provision of a replacement crown all in one visit usually lasting one hour or less. A permanent laboratory-made crown is fitted three months later.
The Same Day Tooth technique is a simple, minimally invasive procedure that removes the need to wear a denture or suffer a gap. It can be used whether a tooth is about to be lost or has been lost for some time.
Book A Free Consultation Today
Ask the expert, call now 01474 537191
Free consultation with our treatment co-ordinator.
Why choose Parrock Dental for your dental implant treatment?
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
DENTAL IMPLANTS PLACED
- Interest free finance available subject to status
- Free initial consultation
- Free CT Scans worth £400 if treatment booked during your initial consultation
- Implant with post and crown all in from £1650
- PSD IMPLANT has over 10 years survival rate and highest standards
- Experienced Royal College of Surgeons trained and qualified implant surgeon
- Excellent service, comfortable and state of the art environment and friendly caring team
How much does dental implant treatment cost
We know that some people think implant treatment is expensive and search the internet for the cheapest option, but when you consider how implant surgery can change your life, would you really want it done by the cheapest bidder? A common question asked about Dental Implants is "How much does a dental implant cost?" While a basic implant is typically £1650 to £2500, this is a difficult question to answer as it depends on how many you need and your own circumstances. For a full implants price guide with options or you can receive a detailed, individual and fully-costed treatment plan by calling us on 01474 537191 or book a callback online now.
- Free consultation*
- Free CT Scans (worth £400)**
- Free consultation*
- Free CT Scans (worth £400)**
*Free consultation with our treatment co-ordinator.
** Free CT scan if treatment booked during your initial consultation.
Affordable Dental Implant treatment
Many people worry about the cost of implants, and so we have devised a number of payment plans to help you afford the right treatment. Teeth Implants cost £1.70 per day with our finance options.
Failed front teeth – Same day tooth Tom
Occupation: Quantity Surveyor
Problem: Failed front teeth requiring removal
Treatment: Same day tooth
Treatment period: 4 months
- Wear a single-tooth denture or with a few teeth
- Have a failing crown or bridge.
- Have a single or multiple tooth fracture.
- Have recurrent infections around a tooth/ teeth.
- Need a solution when the only other options are to wear a denture or have a gap.
Parrock Dental is able to offer this advanced treatment when most other Clinics are not. This is because our Royal College of Surgeons qualified implantologist is highly trained with the use of advanced 3d imaging facilities and our extensive inventory of implant equipment. Patients experience minimal discomfort, no sutures and exceptional satisfaction ratings with this treatment, along with the ability to carry on with busy lives with minimal dental appointments.
This concept can also be extended if several teeth are missing to give patients Same day teeth in one visit for example where a thee or four unit bridge has failed.
Stage One: £1900.00
- Three dimensional imaging (CT scan) of treatment area
- Tooth extraction.
- Implant placement including facilities, surgeon’s fees and implant costs.
- Provisional crown restoration inclusive of implant components.
- Aftercare during healing period.
Stage Two: £600.00 (3 MONTHS LATER)
- Clinical and laboratory work associated with provision of definitive long-term ceramic crown restoration (for this fixed price please quote web offers at the time of booking the first appointment)
Before and after dental implants Kent smile gallery
Call today 01474 537191
Read The Reviews
EXCELLENT 4.9 Average 227 Reviews
“I came to see Rik as I was really unhappy with my smile, I was missing teeth and also had broken teeth which was really affecting my chewing and confidence. I had dental implant treatment and would really recommend
“ The work I’ve had done has literally changed my life. I used to be very nervous but I love coming here. It was very comfortable and easy treatment coming from someone like me who was a phobic. Thank- you Rik and the team at Parrock Dental ”
I came to see Rik to have dental implants, I also needed a bone graft procedure all of which I was very nervous about. Rik was very sincere. I had a bone graft, dental implants and veneers. I am 100% happy with the result and would sincerely recommend Rik to everyone!
“I came here as my son recommended Parrock Dental, and my teeth were badly worn at the front and I needed dental implants at the rear to replace missing teeth. Overall I’ve been very please, it’s given me a lot more confidence with my smile, and chewing is now really good.”