Six Month SmileBraces Gravesend
Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes 6 Month Smiles so innovative….
Here is what makes 6 Month Smiles so innovative…
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Six reasons why you should choose Parrock Dental for your braces
- Award-winning customer service
- Free initial consultation
- Teeth whitening worth £500, included for free
- £500 worth of removable retainers, included for free
- Beautiful teeth in as little as three months, using safe cosmetic braces
- Why wait? Interest free finance available
Book an appointment for teeth straightening
Call now to book
Cost of Six Month Smile in Gravesend, Kent
Many people worry about the cost of braces, and so we have devised a number of payment plans to help you afford the right treatment.
Clear fixed braces from £2.50 per day with our finance options.
Six Month Smiles
- Free initial consultation
- Free removable retainers worth £500
- Free teeth whitening worth £500
Six Months Smiles before & after Cases
Six Month Smiles FAQ’s
What is 6 Month Smiles?
Wires are usually tooth-coloured and very small
Treatment times usually fall within 4-9 months
Discomfort is minimal as teeth are gently repositioned
Cost is usually less than traditional braces
How can teeth be straightened in only 6 months?
The 6 Month Smiles™ technique employs the latest technology and techniques in dentistry to move your teeth quickly and safely using a brace that is attached to your teeth. The key components of the treatment are the use of special nickel titanium wires and a primary focus of moving the teeth that show when you smile.
6 months sounds good, but will I still have a mouth full of metal for the whole time?
No! 6 Month Smiles™ dentists use tooth-coloured braces that are barely visible. The wires are usually tooth-coloured as well. These are nothing like metal braces!
How are 6 Month Smiles™ more comfortable than regular braces?
6 Month Smiles™ use low force to move teeth more comfortably. Many people think that the accelerated treatment means simply “tightening” regular braces to get the teeth moving, but that is not true. 6 Month Smiles™ utilizes standard orthodontic mechanics, but with an emphasis on the cosmetic appearance of your teeth rather than the position of your bite.
Do 6 Month Smiles™ braces damage the teeth, roots, or gums?
There are no more risks of root damage or other issues than those associated with traditional orthodontics. Since the forces used with 6 Month Smiles™ braces are lighter and teeth are seldom extracted, there are actually even fewer risks involved with 6 Month Smiles™ orthodontics.
Will I have to wear a retainer?
Yes, as with any teeth-straightening treatment a retainer is necessary to maintain the straighter position of your teeth. If you don’t want to wear a removable retainer, you can have a bonded retainer placed. There are a variety of options that you can choose from according to your personal preference and situation.
Would I be suitable?
If you are an adult (15 years and older) with crooked or spaced teeth and you’re not looking for a major alteration to your bite, this could be the solution for you! Most adults ARE candidates for 6 Month Smiles.
Learn about braces
Providing teeth straightening treatment for adults & children at all our centres covering patients from Northfleet to Dartford, Gravesend and Kent.
We also welcome new patients living in Chalk, Higham, Cobham, Meopham, Istead Rise, Luddesdown and Vigo Village.
We have many patients travelling from Rochester, Halling, Upnor, Burham, Cliffe, Aylesford, Grain and Cuxton (Medway Valley) for braces treatment.